Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So, About the Philadelphia Trip.....

Greg and I talked today and discovered we have each independently been having the same thought.... Should we reschedule our first family outing??....

We decided that we should and since we are in charge (mostly because no one else wanted to be) we figured we could make this decision. A "long" time ago when this was in the early planning stages we didn't think Kenny's wedding being in the same summer would have too much impact on this trip. I know that I was thinking that I am totally up for two trips in one summer. Now that we are closer it maybe wasn't the best idea to have to two trips so close together. That being said, you'll be surprised to hear that our solution was to move them closer together :)

Our plan right now is to have something right around the time and place of Kenny and Amanda's wedding. We hope to have more information out to everyone soon. We know that time is short but hope that a few can join us for a day or two around that time.

Hopefully no one is totally bummed (I am a little but feel that it is the right decision) and we hope to talk to all of you about planning our next BIG thing for next year.

No comments: